9 months down and we are:
- Preemptively catching up on our sleep. (well some of us more than others):
- Panicking ok this is clearly more me than G. He is remaining strangely, uncharacteristically calm
- Watching my stomach flip around as Gus moves and grooves
- Browsing online and in stores for the perfect adorable nursery items. We aren’t going overboard but man do I want to have a cute room all ready for Gus-so far we have a crib, my Mum is re purposing an old dresser for a change table and we have a hand me down glider….just need the cute decor stuff now
- Preparing Brooklyn for her role as a less spazzy big sister. This is a job and a half with that crazy dog.
- Spending time together in the hammock, laughing, dreaming and swatting mosquitos
- Marveling at my ever expanding belly. Each day I wake up and it seems larger (aaand I still have three months of growth to go!)
- Putting our maternity leave budget into place. Eye opening to say the least
- Craving Ice cream like its my job. Too bad (or too good) that Kawartha Dairy is just down the street from us…..
- Nesting. Plus side is our house is finally starting to be more organized. Just in time for an infant sized bomb to hit it.